2014 Course Line Up

Questions about our courses? Suggestions or comments? Put 'em here.
Blackthorn-USA
2014 Course Line Up

Post by Blackthorn-USA » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:28 am

Our 2014 course schedule is now online here. We have a couple new courses this year including one on Bug Out Vehicles and a CPR course to compliment our Wilderness Medical Course. We are also working with a few guest instructors on some other fun and interesting subjects.

If there's anything you'd like to see us develope a course on post it up and we'll try to determine the interest and possibly add it to our line up. And of course any comments or questions are welcome too!
Image ..... Image

Trekker Outdoors

Re: 2014 Course Line Up

Post by Trekker Outdoors » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:14 pm

I talked to a lot of people at the gun show about next year's courses and they are plenty excited. If you see a dude show up for training sporting a ESEE-5 knife, you know where he got it from! ;)

Blackthorn-USA

Post by Blackthorn-USA » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:57 pm

We're already chomping at the bit for warm weather to come back. Of course we'll still be outside during the cold playing in the woods, but our course schedule does slow down for a couple months. Next year should be better than ever. Interest keeps growing as does our return students and we have a couple new courses with more being worked on for next year as well.

We haven't mentioned it anywhere else yet but we are also working to put together a couple workshops on alternative building techniques. And that's all I'm saying until we have a definite plan. But it's new and different!

And I expect to see alot of dudes show up with ESEE knives :)
Image ..... Image

Blackthorn-USA

Post by Blackthorn-USA » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:41 pm

We have recently added Urban Survival and Basic Blacksmithing to our course lineup for this year. Check out all our courses here.
Image ..... Image